Orthodontic treatment for adults
It’s never too late to have a great smile!
Whatever your age, it’s never too late to have a straight, confident smile! We can straighten overcrowded or misaligned teeth for any age, making you look and feel fantastic. What’s more, we offer a wide choice of orthodontic appliances which means we can meet the specific requirements of each of our patients.
Appliances for everyone
Many of our adult patients tell us they have wanted to improve the appearance of their teeth for many years but have been unaware of their treatment options and don’t want to wear traditional braces. At The Orthodontic Centre, our treatment options include:
- Invisalign® aligners: clear, removable, virtually invisible and easy to wear.
- Incognito® fixed lingual braces: fitted to the back of your teeth so they are invisible.
- Damon self-ligating braces: reduced friction appliances, providing faster and more efficient treatment.
- Clear ceramic braces: fitted to the front of the teeth, but much less noticeable than traditional metal braces.
- Removable braces: these can be designed so that very little is visible when viewed from the front.
- Metal braces: traditional 'train track' braces, suitable for those on a lower budget.
Benefits of adult orthodontic treatment
Orthodontic treatment isn’t just for teenagers. It can greatly benefit adults and can do far more than just straighten your teeth. Here are some of the advantages of having orthodontic treatment as an adult:
- Knowing your smile looks good increases your confidence and can have a positive effect on your career and social life.
- Straight teeth are easier to clean, reducing the risk of dental decay and gum disease and giving you a greater chance of retaining your natural teeth for life.
- New techniques mean you don’t need to wear metal braces and our invisible treatment options, such as Invisalign, mean people won’t even know you’re having treatment. They will notice your new smile though!
Book a free consultation with us at The Orthodontic Centre today to find out how we can help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.